WELCOME TO VCA
EDUCATE YOUR IMAGINATION
How do I apply?
All students applying for acceptance into a program, must have/do the following:
- Minimum grade 12 or be 19 years of age (proof of date of birth is required)
- Valid ID issued by a government agency (passport, driver's license, or Provincial ID)
- A copy of the most recent transcript from a college, university or a High School Diploma
- An indication of artistic or creative motivation
- A portfolio (5-6 images)
- Advanced students seeking Prior Learning Assessment (PLA) for up to 3 courses must present a portfolio and transcript from a post-secondary institution.
- Arrange to have an interview with administration. Potential students not within the Greater Victoria area,can arrange to have the interview via Skype or Zoom.
Registration forms. fees and student contract must be filled out and signed before the start of the program. A copy will be issued to the student.
Please note: Program Admission requirements may not be waived by the student or the institution.
Download Full/Part-Time Student Contract Form
Download Single Course Form
2. Submit Your Required Documents
3. Submit Your Portfolio