WELCOME TO VCA
EDUCATE YOUR IMAGINATION
In order to be considered for admission into the Victoria College of Art Fine Arts or Applied Arts Diploma Program, an applicant must comply with the following prerequisites:
- Minimum grade 12 or 19 years of age (proof of date of birth is required).
- Valid photo ID issued by a government agency (passport, driver's license, or provincial ID).
- Most recent transcript of marks from a college, university, or high school diploma. Mature students may be exempt.
- Indication of Artistic or Creative Motivation demonstrated at the interview with administration.
- A portfolio, although useful, is not a requirement for incoming first year students. Advanced students must present a portfolio.
- Registration forms and student contract forms must be filled out and signed before the start of the program. A copy will be issued to the student.
Program admission requirements may not be waived by the student or the institution.
Download Full/Part-Time Student Contract Form
Download Single Course Form
2. Submit Your Required Documents
3. Submit Your Portfolio